Brahma Board Panels:
Glenway Brahma Board
Provide for easy maintenance and are ideal for the construction of new walls, ceiling, partitions, and flooring. HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) surface resists moisture, stains, odours and chemicals.
The wood component of the panel provides structural strength and rigidity; therefore panels do not require any additional substrate to install. They mount directly to studs, furring strips, ceilings joists or solid surfaces.
Easy to clean with water & soap, steam or high pressure sprayers. Liner panels without wood substrate are also available for installation to smooth surfaces including, plasterboard, masonry, wood or metal.
Arborite laminated sheeting also available.
FRP Laminated Plywood
Low maintenance and cost competitive. FRP is corrosion resistant, as well as stain, odour and chemical resistant. These durable panels are ideal for:
- Walk in freezers
- Food warehousing
- Van interiors
- Institutional Kitchens
- Killing Plants
- Animal enclosures
- Grain storage
Sports & Recreation
- Hockey arenas
- Toboggan slides
- Surface: Pebbled or smooth glass board
- Material: High impact High Density Polyethylene sheets laminated to first grade plywood
- Thickness: Laminate from .035 - .090 Plywood from 3/8" to 1"
- Size: 4' x 8' (special sizes on request)
- Finish: Straight edged plywood
- Colour: White
- Flex strength (psi): 9,200
- Tensile Strength (psi): 6,400
- Heat resistance: to 121 º C, 250 ºF
- Thermal Conductivity: .045 (BTU in/hr/ft²/ºF)
Storage and Shipping
We try to process and turn your order around in less than 5 working days. Why not give us a call today and let us quote on your requirements.